fredag, januari 16, 2009

I wanna do bad things to you

A Music Video of True Blood. The Video shows the bond that forms between Sookie and Bill after Sookie is visciously beaten and Bill comes to her rescue and saves her life.

Music - Bad Things By Jace Everett

When you came in the air went out.And every shadow filled up with doubt.I don’t know who you think you are,But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.
I’m the kind to sit up in his room.Heart sick an’ eyes filled up with blue.I don’t know what you’ve done to me,But I know this much is true:I wanna do bad things with you.
When you came in the air went out.And all those shadows there are filled up with doubt.I don’t know who you think you are,But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.I wanna do real bad things with you.Ow, ooh.
I don’t know what you’ve done to me,But I know this much is true:I wanna do bad things with you.I wanna do real bad things with you.

Inga kommentarer: